cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 29, 2017


Hello, complete change of topic today since I found this and thought I would share it.

So many stamps with Winston Churchill on. I have wondered if there is a country that has not issued a stamp commemorating him.

Anyone got a thought on this?    This MS free to the first reader with a correct answer.  email me your answer and mailing address to cddstamps@gmail.com.

have a great weekend   Michael       hey! why not visit cddstamps online store and pick up a few stamps to make the weekend even better.  :-)    just click this link then type the SG Number (for all stock listed) or the Scott number  (recent stock listed now includes Scott catalogue numbers) or the wording of the issue description  in the SEARCH KEYWORDS "search in this store" box to find the stamp you are looking for perhaps we have it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!