cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, March 12, 2017


Hello, tonight I thought I would show these, for two reasons.
First, because I read about the rather impressive England Six Nations win over Scotland last night and the 9p value reminded me of it. It is SG 889 from the 1971 Anniversaries issue and commemorates the 100th Anniversary of Rugby Football. Since I have no idea about this game - why would anyone play with a funny shaped ball is beyond me - but it sort of prompted me to show the stamps.
Second, because this set and many more have recently been listed in the cddstamps online store - and, I am showing these because one of the things we look for when listing Used stamps is Postal cancels that are clear and, perhaps more importantly, current for the period of issue. Visit cddstamps.com and click online store for all our GB and British Commonwealth countries.
And one last point. Some customers tell me the mails around the world are slow on occasions. well for anyone in Australia or New Zealand you might like to know we will be in Sydney later this coming week and all orders will be mailed from there on arrival. Should make delivery to ANZ customers so much faster.
Enjoy your stamps and please, try cddstamps.com just once. We know there are hundreds and hundreds of online stores (over 600 on Hipstamp alone) but we hope you will try us just once and then like so many of our customers you will become a repeat customer. We are confident you will be very happy with what you get from us. and, that we have the selection from over 25,000 listings to fill a few gaps in your collection at competitive prices - for example over 50% of our customers pay no postage costs.
Enough from me, Best wishes Michael cddstamps.com
commemorative, definitive decimal stamps :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!